Pimples are one of the most irritating things you will ever find in this living world. One day waking up from sleep, you just notice something red, painful and inflamed breakouts on your skin; nothing is more annoying than this experience. And if your skin tends to be oily and you tend to sweat a lot, then probably you are one suffering from pimples all over your face. They take pretty much no time to show up; there is chance that you will meet them after you wake up from sleep, or after coming home after having a busy day. If they really don’t bother you (which is very rare), then just keep them as they are but if you are looking forward to take the matter into your own hands and treat them, then you have to take necessary steps.
- Benzoyl peroxide is a good externally applicable medicine to treat the acnes on your face. This cream is used to treat the bacteria that are responsible for the acnes to show up on your face; it kills the bacteria and makes your face free from pimples. You will find Benzoyl peroxide in different concentrations in the market, but a 2.5% will be good enough as it works the same as the 5%-10% ones. The lower the concentration is; the lower the irritation; but no less than 2.5%. It will also keep unwanted things like dead and rejuvenated skin off your face.
- Salicylic acid is another good chemical to treat pimples. Very much like the benzoyl peroxide, it works to kill the bacteria on your face that causes pimples. The dead cells of your skin will shed faster if you use salicylic acid on your face which will help the new cells to grow faster. This will keep your skin and as a result, less pimple.
The application is pretty easy. Before going to sleep, after you are done washing your face, apply salicylic acid on the affected areas of your skin. This will work throughout the night.
- Using toothpaste on pimples to get rid of them might sound weird. But they do actually work! The formula of toothpaste includes silica and it dries up things. The drying agent present in toothpastes is also found in beef jerkies. However, your pimple will dehydrate and reduce in size overnight. But don’t use toothpastes with sodium lauryl sulfate as it might irritate the skin.
- You can also use tea tree oil. Pimples are basically microbes that find their ways inside the pores of your face; tea tree oil is an antibiotic sort of thing that blasts the microbes. Use a dropper or a Q-tip to apply on your pimples, as much as you need. You should be careful enough or you will end up pouring up an unnecessary amount.
- Use aspirin paste. You can simply make it by crashing an aspirin tablet on a spoon and pouring some water. You can use a Q-tip to apply the paste on your pimples in adequate amount. This will make the pimple less visible.
These treatments should make the pimples on your face gone overnight. Try and see if these works, and above all, stay healthy!