Valentine’s Day is almost near. Today, we have collected 14 best valentine’s day quotes for our readers. You can use Use any one of these Valentine’s Day quotes to express your love with a bunch of red roses.
1. The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
2. A friendship that like love is warm; A love like friendship, steady.
3. I’ll love you, dear, I’ll love you till China and Africa meet and the river jumps over the mountain and the salmon sing in the street.
~W. H. Auden
4. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
~James A. Baldwin
5. Love is a perfume you cannot pour onto others without getting a few drops on yourself.
6. Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.
7. Love is blind. That is why he always proceeds by touch.
8. Love is like standing in wet cement, the longer you stay the harder is to leave and you never leave without leaving your
9. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.
10. Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
11. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
12. The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally
meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.
~Jalal ad-Din Rumi
13. Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
14. Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same