Welcome back to dNem.info. Today we have collected 15 best motivational quotes of all time for our readers. Read all the quotes one by one and feel the power of motivational sayings. All the motivational quotes, I would like to share in this post will help you to focus more on your goals and aims.
Achievement of an action within a specified period of time or within a specified parameter.
1. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
~ Albert Schweitzer
2. Many of the things you can count, don’t count. Many of the things you can´t count, really count.
~ Albert Einstein
3. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
~ Thomas Edison
4. I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
~ Warren Buffet
5. People are not lazy. They simply have important goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.
~ Tony Robbins
6. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything
~ George Bernard Shaw
7. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
~ Winston Churchill
8. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
~ Thomas Edison
9. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
~ Howard Thurman
10. There are no great men. Just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by circumstance to meet.
~ Admiral William Frederick Halsey Jr.
11. The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing it exactly right.
~ Edward C. Simmons
12. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
13. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
~H. Jackson Brown Jr.
14. The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
~Henry David Thoreau
15. Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
~ Napoleon Hill