- Savart has made an investment in mutual funds considerably simpler than before. The investors may invest their money into mutual funds with the assistance of personalized tips to coincide with their income levels, fiscal tastes and risk appetite.
- Investment with Savart has made it easy, rewarding, secure, accessible and affordable. There’s not any newspaper work from Savart so that you are able to invest with no hassle.
- They supply the consumers with offline in addition to online service so they can predict Savart anytime and their specialists are readily available to assist.
- The program has 2 manners — auto and manual style — so the investors can select between private research and personalized advice in accordance with their tastes and fashion.
2) GoMF App by MF Utilities
- Mutual fund investors can have a Common Account Number and they can access online to transact and view their unit holdings.
- You can buy and sell mutual fund schemes through this App.
- You can create SIP, STP, and SWP in mutual funds online with the goMF App.
- This app is available for both Android and IOS technology.
3) KTrack Mobile App by Karvy
- This is personal mutual fund manager mobile App from Karvy.
- An investor can invest through lump sum or SIP through this mobile app.
- They can redeem the funds/switch to funds.
- This app is also useful for distributors who can track their clients’ mutual fund portfolios in one place.
- The negative part is, iOS (iPhone) version of the App is not available.
4) IPRUTouch App by ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- This application is used by investors and distributors of ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund.
- Investments in any ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund Scheme can be made through this app.
- They can easily access their account and capital gain through this app.
- They can buy or sell mutual funds and create SIP/SWP/STP of ICICI Prudential MF.
- You can invest in some of the best mutual funds like ICICI Pru Focussed Blue Chip Fund, ICICI Balanced Fund, ICICI Pru Infra Fund, ICICI Pru Top 100 Fund etc.
5) InvesTap Mutual Fund App from SBI Mutual Funds
- This app is run by SBI Mutual Fund.
- It allows you to browse through funds, invest, switch, redeem and track performances of schemes.
- It helps you to plan your investments as per your financial goals.
- The investors even get alerts for real-time tips and notifications regarding NAV of the fund.
- The quickest part is that with your PAN number, you can start investing in mutual funds.
- Another good feature is that you can use SIP calculator which can help you to know the SIP returns.
- You can invest some of the funds like SBI BlueChip Fund, SBI Balanced funds etc., through this mobile App.
6) MyCams Mutual Fund App
- You’re able to buy, redeem, change among different mutual funds schemes using different mutual fund AMCs.
- You are able to certainly do Aadhaar established eKYC.
- You can purchase SIP Mutual Funds.
- You are able to produce my watchlist for funds that you would like to monitor.
- You are able to see the PAN degree (in case your household members can be investing) investments. This program can be obtained for both Android and iOS technology.
- MyCams Mutual Fund App is the winner of the Greatest Financial App Award in GMASA for 2 consecutive years. I vote MyCams Mutual Fund App as No.1 Mobile App to put money into mutual funds. You can purchase Best Mutual Funds in 2018 via this Program.
7) FinGo App by Aditya Birla SunLife Mutual Funds
- On this app, the investors can read information about products from Birla SunLife mutual funds; they can post their queries and make service requests.
- They can view their account statements real-time, make investments and transactions.
- The app also provides information about dividend and NAV updates.
- You can invest in some of the good funds like Aditya Birla Sunlife Frontline Equity fund, Aditya Birla Top 100 Fund etc.,
8) HDFCMFMobile App from HDFC MutualFunds
- This app gives access to your portfolio via smartphones.
- Investors can apply, subscribe, switch and redeem schemes of HDFC mutual fund.
- They can have a view of their folio and its NAV on the go with a few simple clicks on the mobile.
- You can invest in some of the good funds like HDFC midcap opportunities fund, HDFC Balanced Fund etc., through this mutual fund mobile App.
9) EasyApp from Axis Mutual Funds
- This app allows investors to buy, redeem, switch and start SIP through internet banking.
- It also gives information on the latest NAV, NAV history and calculators based on financial goals.
- You can redeem your money from liquid funds instantly.
- You can invest in some of the good funds like Axis long term Equity Fund (ELSS), Axis Liquid Fund etc., through this mutual fund app.
10) FundsIndia Mutual Funds App from Funds India
- This mobile app allows investors to invest in equities and mutual funds.
- They have to use their Aadhar Number to get themselves signed up.
- This application provides investment recommendations also for the robot-advisor, Money Mitr, which is tailored as per your financial goal.
- You can schedule an appointment with certified investment advisors through this App.
- FundsIndia won the CNBC-TV18 – UTI National Online Advisory Service Award three years in a row – 2014, 2015 and 2016. I feel this too is one of the top mutual fund mobile App to invest in mutual fund investments.
11) Simply Save App from Reliance Mutual Funds
- Launched by Reliance Mutual Fund, this app facilitates to invest in Reliance liquid fund – treasury plan – growth.
- It is a very simple app to use which allows you to invest with as low as Rs. 100 and then in the multiples of 1.
- It allows you to redeem your investments in maximum half-an-hour, 365 days and 24*7.
- One should note that you can invest your idle money through this App to get extra returns.
- The major drawback is you can invest only in liquid mutual funds through this app. You cannot invest in other regular mutual fund schemes through this App.
Conclusion: I am not asking you to use all these mobile Apps. Investors complain saying they have the intention to invest money, however they don’t have time. Go to google play store or Apple iTunes, download one of these best App and start investing in mutual funds on the move. No more complaints that you don’t have time.