Acne is probably one of the most common and most annoying skin disturbances one could ever have. And it’s very common as well, especially among the people in their teenage years. No one wants to have acnes, neither do the acne scars. Yes, even after the acnes go away or healed, the acne scars till stay in your face for a long time, they could even stay for lifetime if you don’t treat them right. Although most people just don’t care – these acnes appear on their face, stay, get an eruption (like volcanoes) and then the scars just stay in your face as if they pay rent.
So how do you treat your acnes so that the scars go away? Here are some ways.
- Treating your skin might be a good way to treat acnes. Acnes are most commonly found on the skins that are normal to mostly oily. A skin regimen which contains elements to keep your skin clean and toned should be of great use. Keep your skin clean, then there will be no dirt on your skin and as a result, no acnes and acne scars! Use them before going to sleep and after waking up.
- Potato works great against acnes. Sounds wicked but it really works, you should try it out! What you have to do is; grate raw potato and make a face mask with it. Don’t use it too often, using thrice a week should be good. Leave it on skin, dry, and then wash them off. Works very effectively on all kinds of scars, especially acne scars.
- Keep vitamin C in your daily diet. Drink lemonade, or just squeeze lemon in your water. One whole lemon daily should be good enough to treat your acne spots, as vitamin C minimizes skin spots effectively.
- Some people make a common mistake that oily skins are already moisturized and they don’t need any additional moisturizer. Well this indeed is a wrong idea. Most moisturizers contain Vitamin E which is an essential element for the removal of your skin spots.
- Lemon again. You can use a face mask made from lemon juice and two parts of glycerin. The lemon must be freshly squeezed, there’s no use of using a lemon that has already lost its nutritional values. Keep using and you will notice a huge easily noticeable difference.
- Keeping your skin clean is one of the best, easiest, and should be the foremost thing to be done to keep acnes away. Always carry a face wash with you and keep your skin clean all the day. At least, splash some water on a regular interval to keep your face clean.
- If you ever visit a doctor for acnes, one common prescription you will get from them all and that is to drink plenty of water. It’s a very healthy practice for all skin types and also for other organs. Drinking plenty of water every day also keeps your skin vibrant.
These easy methods should be enough for your acne scars. Make sure you practice them precisely and you will notice the difference within few days. Stay healthy!