Are you a bookworm who loves to share what you just read? Or Have you read a lot of books and want to tell people about your views?
For all such questions, my answer would be to Start a Book Blog and interact with a number of people and let them know what you feel about the universe of books.
In this article, I have mentioned the ways to start a book blog and make money from it. Out of the heterogeneity of blogs available let’s do something bookish!
Internet Research | Start a Book Blog
A book blog is a rewarding journey into the book community and all of its fun elements. The serious point is deciding what the purpose of this blog is.
The blogger may want to start by reviewing books that mean a lot to him. This will help attract like-minded people to the site and start a support network. Once mastered, the blogger can offer readers news about upcoming publications.
At this point, you should consider contacting publishers who can provide copies of the releases for blog posting. There are several sites where you should register.
An interest in reviewing a particular book leads the blogger to contact the publisher. And this is not at all scary, since many publishers are not only grateful for the attention, they are easy to interact with, they are ready to offer books for review.
Start a Book Blog in 5 Easy Steps
Here let’s get started with your Book blog in 5 simple steps:
Step #1: Choose a Micro-Niche
Always specialize your blog in a micro-niche that pulls. That is, it deals with topics that people are interested in and that, above all, are easily monetized!
Make sure your blog always covers topics that are part of the same niche. In short: not talking about one thing today and tomorrow but covering every aspect of the niche, thus your blog, in the long run, will be well profiled.
In practice, you will create a pool of users who are strongly interested in a topic and who will follow you because they are interested in how you explain things and possibly solve their problems. You can choose to start a book blog micro-niche like Book Reviews, Fantasy, Adventure, etc.
Step #2: Choose a Perfect Domain name for your Book Blog
A domain name is the main part of creating your book blog. Without a name how will the users be able to reach your blog? So, sit and find a unique name that you want to give your book blog.
Think of something unique but readable. Give your blog a unique identity that no one else really can!
Step #3: Buy Best Hosting for your Book Blog
Every website is hosted on a web server. When you open the website, your browser will connect to the webserver hosted on it and retrieve the page content of the page you requested.
When you start a blog, you need to purchase a web hosting service from a web hosting service provider. The web hosting service provider only needs to provide some space for the website on your server for a small fee.
When someone tries to open your blog, their browser will have to connect to your webserver to download content.
It’s time when one gets curious to start a Book blog and make money.
This is the time when you can Buy the Best Black Friday Web Hosting Deals. With Black Friday Huge Sale up to 90% OFF, you can buy Amazing deals, and sweat yourself.
What to see in a WebHost?
- Security – If you don’t want your website to be hacked, please only use established web hosts that have a reputation in the industry to host your website.
- Speed -If your website is badly hosted on a server, then the loading speed of your website will be affected. Remember, no one wants to wait for the website to load. Use only web hosts that optimize servers to increase the speed to host your website.
- Reliability -If someone in your industry shares your article on Twitter and your website’s server crashes, then you may lose your moment of growth. The established web host monitors its web server 24/7 and immediately repairs it when problems occur.
- Easy to use – A good web host should be easy to use, and it should be easy to install and start using WordPress.
Technical Support – Unless you like talking to an outsourced support representative in India, who even need an hour to understand your question, choose a web hosting provider that is known for the performance of its support team.
Now, I know there are many things to be aware of when considering a web hosting provider. Therefore, to help you avoid confusion and remove this obstacle in your blog star journey, I have narrowed the list down to only one web host.
Also Read: Top 5 in Demand Freelance Skills
- Support more than 20,000 websites and blogs.
- Strong uptime record (+99.99%).
- Fast average load time.
- Good, useful, and fast customer support.
- Speed your Website using LiteSpeed cache.
- Your blog is pre-installed, configured, and ready to use.
- Contains free domain names.
- Support Call Support Hindi/English.
- Cheap monthly pricing (and 30-day money-back guarantee).
I strongly recommend that you go to Youstable as the web hosting provider for your blog. They are well-known in the industry for their excellent support team. You can contact its internal support team 24/7 via email, phone, and live chat.
Not only that, their services are extremely reliable, trustworthy on the planet, some of the most popular bloggers. According to reports, Youstable has more than 20,000 websites on its servers.
Youstable is also the #1 Recommended SEO website hosting provider. (More than 30% of Internet sites run on WordPress.)
The best part about working with Youstable is that their plan is very affordable even for people just starting out. Its plans start at just $ 1.25/ per month. This is one of the best virtual hosting deals you can get.
Setup your Perfect Book Blog on WordPress
WordPress is the best platform to choose from if you want to start your book blog. The best part about choosing WordPress is that it is absolutely free.
Once properly installed, you can easily get started with your journey to blogging. It offers a variety of options to customize your blog and makes it look more tempting.
Many users opt for WordPress and for a reason. It is a free service that allows the webmaster to get a lot of possibilities :
- Installing plugins.
- Design customization.
- Unlimited earnings.
For most successful blogs, WordPress is the most preferred CMS. This applies not only to personal pages but also to the largest news portals.
The service remains free so that project owners can figure out everything else, including the settings, down to the smallest details. So what are you waiting for?
How to make money with your Book Blog
Look there are many ways by which you can monetize your blog but here I have listed the most common ways by which you can add some bucks into your account. Have a look!
1- Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing based on the results. As a blogger, include links to products/services offered through another company’s affiliate program into your blog. If one of your visitors clicks on that link and buys the good or service, you will receive a commission.
If you choose to join an affiliate program, it’s always a good idea:
- Only promote products that are relevant to your niche.
- Only promote products that you have used and personally recommended.
- Include a disclaimer on your site so as not to deceive your readers
2- Google AdSense
Some people just start a blog to place ads, and Google AdSense is one of the most popular advertising networks around. Simply, you earn money by viewing the ads on your site.
Banner ads are just what they seem. They are ads that are inserted in a “banner” style, usually in the sidebar. The company sponsoring the ad will often pay you monthly to keep the ad on your site.
Insert the link of the products in your blog and the reader intending to buy the item will purchase the item through the link provided.
How to Drive Traffic on your Book Blog
There are a plethora of ways by which you can drive traffic to your blog. I have listed a few of them below:
- Understand Your Target Audience– You must understand the demand for your visitors. This will help you frame the content that should be delivered on your blog to please your audience.
- Create comprehensive and useful content- Create useful content for the raiders. Do not deviate from your niche or else that will disinterest your audience.
- Learn and apply SEO basics to your website- Your content should be SEO friendly. This will allow your blog to be ranked in the top searches displayed by Google and people will be able to see it.
- Learn to write great headlines- Always use catchy headlines to grab the attention of the readers.
- Build Social Media Presence- You can also promote your blog on social media like Facebook and Instagram. This will help you reach a variety of audiences.
This was a complete guide on how to start a book blog and make money. I have listed all the necessary information required for building a successful blog. All you have to do is read, analyze, and act!
Many of you ask Should I start a book blog? Well, it depends on your passion for books. If you love to drown in the text then I will strongly recommend you to go for it.