If you come across this article, then you must be searching for the term “NCVT MIS ITI Result.”. Fortunately, you are in the right place. NCVT stands for the National Council of Vocation Training. It is one of the popular organizations that follow the guidelines of DGT, MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship), and the government of India.
The responsibility is given to NCVT for major nationwide examinations such as All India Trade Testing, ATS, and craftsman training. In this article, we are going to add all the details related and process for checking NCVT MIS ITI Result, and the process to get logged in under the official website portal.
What is NCVT MIS Apprenticeship?
The National Council for Vocational Training Management information system is a digital database designed to reallocate the students. As we have mentioned earlier that all the nationwide exams responsibility is given to the NCVT MIS (National Council for Vocational Training Management Information System).
We do know that the ITI is organized by the National Council for Vocational Training under the guidelines of DGT, MSDE, and the government of India.
The ITI is consists of four semesters. Furthermore, the NCVT MIS produces reports related to admissions, tickets, and halls.
How to check NSVT MIS ITI Results 2020?
- First, you need to visit the official website of NCVT. You can do this by clicking here https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/Pages/Home.aspx
- Second, you need to click on the login button present on the top right of your screen.
- A login page will get appear on your screen.
- Login using the required credentials.
- Now, you need to click on the results option from the dashboard.
- Tap on the link shown on your screen.
- Within a few seconds, you will get redirected to the results page.
- Now, you need to enter your date of birth and registration number in the columns.
- Click on the submit button, and the results will get displayed on your screen.
- You can even take a printout for future reference.
You will find the admit card (hall ticket) through the online mode only. It is because of the government of India Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT) releases this ticket on the online platform.
Admit card (Hall Ticket) is one of the essential paper that one needs to carry before entering the examination hall. Otherwise, one will not get permission to sit in the exams.
NCVT MIS ITI Datesheet 2020
The date sheet has not been announced yet. However, The All India Trade Test (AITT) under the ATS scheme will conduct both the examinations in online mode. While the candidates need to appear on the online examination for the practical and thereafter, they are required to give theoretical examination at NCVT MIS hall.
How to download the NCVT MIS admit card?
We have mentioned it earlier. It is vital to carry an admit card to the examination center. Else, you will be not allowed to sit in the examination hall without an admit card. Here are the steps to download the admit card online.
- First, you need to visit the official website of NCVT MIS. You can do this by clicking here https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you need to search for the admit card option.
- Click on the particular option.
- A form will get appear on your screen.
- You are required to enter the credentials that support your examination in the required fields.
- After filling in all the required information, click on the submit button.
- The admit card will get displayed on your screen.
- Now, you can click on the download button for downloading the admit card.
- Later, take a print out for reference.
How To Apply For NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship Exam?
One can apply for the NCVT MIS ITI Apprenticeship exam through the official website. We have even added the quick steps that need to be followed. Here are the steps.
- You need to visit the official website of NCVT. You can visit by directly clicking here www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- A homepage will appear on your screen.
- You need to select the Apprenticeship section present on the home page.
- A new screen will get open consisting of an online application for the examination.
- You need to choose the first option “candidate registration” and click on the proceed button.
- Later, you need to fill in all the required details such as:
- Personal details (Candidate type, DOB, Name, Gender, Parent name, Aadhar card number, category)
- Contact details (Address, phone number, email id)
- Qualification details and relevant documents
- Technical qualification
- After that, you need to upload one passport size photo along with your DOB document.
- It is required to upload all the documents that have been asked on the screen for appearing in the Apprenticeship exam.
- After filling in all the required details, you will see a preview of your application. Just cross-check all the details that you have entered.
- Once checked, click on the submit button.
- The registration number will get the drop in your mailbox after confirmation.
NCVT ITI Course List:
- Draughtsman civil
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Information technology
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die maker
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and much more.
In 1956, the government of India established the national council for vocational training management information system. The advisory body has setup the responsibility of setting up principles and prospects for the leading examinations in India.
What is the meaning of NVCT and SCVT?
NCVT stands for the National Council of Vocational Training. While the SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. NCVT works as a national level the offer occupational course to the students. Therefore, SCVT is a fragment of NCVT which executes all the tasks at the state level.
ITI stands for Industrial Training Institute, and this program is designed to deliver specific craft skills and training to the students. This program is developed under Directorate General Employment and Training, the union of government.
The exams for admission will begin in August 2020. Additionally, the admission process will start in the mid of August 2020. This exam is mainly focused on the merit of 8th, 10th, and 12th students. These merit students can apply for the admission entrance exam under the rules of NCVT MIS.
Points to remember (Results)
- All the candidates who have appeared for the NCVT MIS ITI exam can check their results through the official website and web portal.
- Students must pass in both individual practical, and theory paper.
- If the students get the passing marks in only one of the mentioned subjects then one will not be allowed to sit in the next semester or exams.
- Students can download the trainee mark sheet from the official website.
- You can check all the details clearly in your digital copy of the mark sheet.
- Students can apply for the revaluation if they are not satisfied with the results.
- If the student cannot clear any one of the complementary exams then one can apply for the revaluation or supplementary exam.
- The mark sheet of every candidate is provided by the institution or college.
- Do not try to check your results during the peak hour. It is because the heavy load on the server can crash the server sometimes.
You may also like to read, TN EMIS Login: TNTP Login at Tamil Nadu Schools
Frequently asked questions
What is NCVT MIS Portal?
National Council of Vocation Training (NCVT) is an organization and following the guidelines of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. This portal is created for the various facilities for the candidates.
What are NCVT and SCVT?
NCVT stands for the National Council of Vocational Training. While the SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. NCVT works as a national level the offer occupational course to the students.
How do I log on to the NVCT portal?
We have already mentioned this process above. However, you need to visit the official website for this. Furthermore, you can check out the process that we had mentioned above.
How can I check my results online?
You need to visit the official website of NCVT MIS ITI Result for this. However, we have already mentioned the process of checking the results above. Furthermore, you can check out the process that we had mentioned above.
Am I required to fill sessional marks for both Quarter 1 and Quarter 2?
Yes, as per the guidelines provided by NCVT.
The sessional marks are required to get captured twice each semester. For example, quarter one and two.
Here we come at the end. We know that NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) is managed by the government of India and some other ministries. This article is specially created for the students who are looking to check their NCVT MIS ISI Result online. In this article, we have added all the processes to check the results and getting logged in to the portal.
However, if still there is something that is not understandable, feel free to comment it down below.