Urine tract infection at the recent times is one of the most common problems that a number of people suffer from. However men also suffer from this problem but this mostly affects the women. The worst thing about the disease is it has a tendency to relapse. There are a lot of medicinal treatment have been invented to fight this problem but home remedies may stop it from developing.
- Baking soda: Urine tract infection is such a problem that surely needs medical treatment if it does not get cured in two days. If the disease is left for long it may harm the kidney leading to some much serious problem. This is why it is very essential to prevent it at the very initial stage. Baking soda has been considered as one of the most effective agent to stop the problem from growing. Someone who has already suffered from the Urine tract infection or one has the initial symptoms of this ailment is suggested to mix one teaspoon baking soda into water and drink it. The baking soda helps to neutralize the acid present in the urine thereby ensures fast recovery.
- Cranberry juice: Cranberry juice has also been proven very much effective to heal this bug. Urine tract infection is often caused by the infection creating bacteria present in the bladder. The cranberry juice prohibits these bacteria from affecting the bladder and at the same time since it has a very meek antibiotic affect, also helps the bladder from getting affected. Someone who has the tendency of Urine tract infection should have at least four ounces of the juice regularly for the best result. But someone who is already suffering from the problem of Urine tract infection he or she better follow the doctor prescribed antibiotics than the cranberry juice.
- Blueberries:Blueberries work almost same as the cranberry juice and in fact it belongs to the same family as well. The blueberry juice has been found very effective for the urine tract infection however it is not always possible to have the juice available at the nearby shops. In that case one can have some juice that is sprinkled with some amount of blueberry juice and it is very good to stop the UTI farther however for serious Urine tract infection,doctor’s prescription is only way out.
- Pineapple: Pineapples are rich in an enzyme named bromelain. In a research it has been found that the patients who are treated with antibiotics along with bromelain to heal Urine tract infection have been recovered fast and significantly. This enzyme is actually very helpful for the problem. Having a cup of pineapple on a regular basis truly work on the issue.
- Water: There is no substitute of water to fight any disease we all know. In order to prevent the UTI drinking plenty of water a day is a must. People suffering from the problem of Urine tract infection should be urinating at least thrice an hour. It helps to flush out the bacteria thereby brings in relief.